Friday, June 7, 2013

VooDooAbstract

Photo



Photo



Photo



BLACK BOX LAB (6) Die Puppe



BLACK BOX LAB (6) Die Puppe

licentiousness: Nate Walton



licentiousness:

Nate Walton

FREEING THE BODY,1975 PERFORMANCE8 HR.KÜNSTLERHAUSBETHANIEN,...



FREEING THE BODY,1975

PERFORMANCE
8 HR.
KÜNSTLERHAUS
BETHANIEN, BERLIN

I wrap my head in a black scarf.

I move to the rhythm of the
black African drummer.

I move until I am completely
exhausted.

I fall. 

gyx: byMarcel Van Der Vlught



gyx:

byMarcel Van Der Vlught

Photo



Photo



hamiltonbeachblender: Fin.



hamiltonbeachblender:

Fin.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



charlottabateman: again



charlottabateman:

again

Photo



curse of the crimson altar



curse of the crimson altar

No comments:

Post a Comment