Sunday, June 9, 2013

Let Me Make You Smell Good

Photo



Photo



robofillet: buzzfeedlgbt: Janelle Monae is the Dapper...





robofillet:

buzzfeedlgbt:

Janelle Monae is the Dapper Queen

Bow.Down. 

She's the best.

Photo



rangerkimmy: [x] LOUD YELLING



rangerkimmy:

[x]

LOUD YELLING

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



gay-nations: I remember on my 4th grade field trip my class was standing on a hill and my teacher...

gay-nations:

I remember on my 4th grade field trip my class was standing on a hill and my teacher said "lets roll out" and I was like oh ok so I stared rolling down the hill and I had to hold my teachers hand for the rest of the day

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



fabulousandthick: nailedtothexvx: katskinx: i has them. I...



fabulousandthick:

nailedtothexvx:

katskinx:

i has them.

I loves them!

Fat thighs are beautiful in my eyes!!

Photo



Photo





iusedtoloveherr: & you don't stop



iusedtoloveherr:

& you don't stop

ginger0verl0rd: lolsofunny: more painful than any...



ginger0verl0rd:

lolsofunny:

more painful than any bullet

Satan's handgun.

have mercy 

i need this.

They should issue these in the military. 

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment